I can’t believe my baby is two! She has grown so much since that day long ago when she was brought to our house. I want to share with you some of her preciousness on this special day!
* She is spunky, always ready to run and play!
* She is happy, such a happy happy baby!
* She is treasured! There is not a day that goes by where I do not feel an overwhelming sense of gratitude to our Lord for allowing me to be her foster mama!
* She is spoiled! The members of this family have a hard time telling her, “no,” and she pretty much runs this place!
* She makes us laugh!
* She loves her “baba” and her “gookie.” (Bottle and Pacifier)
* She doesn’t sleep as much as other babies, always wanting to be on the go and never wanting to miss a thing!
* She is loved! We will love her forever, no matter where she lives!
* She is the daughter of my heart!
Happy Birthday my sweet Baby Girl!